POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Afghan Sunrise (133K) - problem with star background : Re: Afghan Sunrise (133K) - stars now correct, but surface in twilight Server Time
20 Aug 2024 06:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Afghan Sunrise (133K) - stars now correct, but surface in twilight
From: sacrofts
Date: 25 Sep 2000 08:37:31
Message: <39cf470b@news.povray.org>
The tutorial is On Darcy Johnston's website, under the tutorials
section.
Here's the URL
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/4317/

even following the tutorial, it took me a little while to realize what
changes I would need for my own image but the results, I think, are very
effective.
hope it helps

Steve